Refund limit concept

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FullMetal Zilean

09-23-2012

yeah they won't do this, what is the difference between getting a bunch of cases right and earning IP then getting an instant refund over a long period of time which refunds IP... not gonna happen.

YJ Max

10-05-2012

also if you guys from riot read this thread.. can u guys somehow limit the number of accounts one can make to like 2 or something? too many toxic people who get banned just make new accounts and continuously ruin people's experiences.. it takes like 3 minutes to make an account.. please only allow maybe 2 acounts per ip adress or something i hear so many people who say the dont give a f**k if they get banned cuz they have like 10 separate accounts.. and they just ruin the game.

Vaan12

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by killborn8021 View Post
also if you guys from riot read this thread.. can u guys somehow limit the number of accounts one can make to like 2 or something? too many toxic people who get banned just make new accounts and continuously ruin people's experiences.. it takes like 3 minutes to make an account.. please only allow maybe 2 acounts per ip adress or something i hear so many people who say the dont give a f**k if they get banned cuz they have like 10 separate accounts.. and they just ruin the game.
Lol, these guys who makes new account doesn't really matter at all The time you need to get to level 30 is too big, and that's why if they have a toxic behavior they will never be able to get to level 30 without getting banned beforehand. So with this logic it is only the lower levelled guys who is affected by the behavior and they will just have to level up to avoid it. If people have a toxic behavior you can just ignore them, that's how I see it... and unless it is an important match (like ranked) then it doesn't really matter (that much) if they feed intentionally and so on... somewhere down the road I think they will get tired of making new accounts all the time. And even if they did implement a limit of accounts per ip-adress, that wouldn't stop people from creating accounts on other networks (like school, work, grandmothers house e.c.). Creating a limit too it won't really help anything at all...

And I guess this is also a type of bump ^^