Introducing Honor!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

09-26-2012
84 of 99 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KultoDeSkaro View Post
Since no one has asked yet, I will. Is offering honor as a reward considered abuse? Like "no honor for you if you play Heimerdinger," or "free honor if you gank my lane." Would I be punished for doing either of these?
You'll most likely get a Tribunal case if you do these types of things a lot. I have a feeling players will be vehemently against such things and will just report the player.

Vexful

09-26-2012

So if my teammate isn't doing well, kill him with kindness instead of fire and flames. Easy enough.

FinalFighter1

09-26-2012

is there a point to honor? or is it just a fancy little number? are there IP rewards?

Oot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Seeing as there was no mention of it in the patch notes nor any sort of announcement on the main site, we will not be getting Honor this patch. Any ETA on when we will be seeing it live Lyte?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
You'll most likely get a Tribunal case if you do these types of things a lot. I have a feeling players will be vehemently against such things and will just report the player.
If there's a way to catch this (outside of Tribunal cases) I would be a huge fan of doing so. (Of course I will also be reporting anyone who does so...)

I find it hard to believe someone wouldn't understand why, but if that's the case I think I'll let Lyte tell people why. (It also means I get to read another Lyte post!)

Chromaggus

09-26-2012

Quote:
Can you explain why you raged in all chat in my game the other night

You said some pretty profane things and it was pretty disturbing coming from a Rioter

You played Miss Fortune, went 4/1 against our Ezreal but I carried on Mordekaiser

If the account RiotLyte or Riot Lyte isnt you then I am sorry

Lyte

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

09-26-2012
85 of 99 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaqxinelol View Post
Can you explain why you raged in all chat in my game the other night

You said some pretty profane things and it was pretty disturbing coming from a Rioter

You played Miss Fortune, went 4/1 against our Ezreal but I carried on Mordekaiser

If the account RiotLyte or Riot Lyte isnt you then I am sorry
Feel free to post evidence. I've never done such things on Riot Lyte or any other account.

Chromaggus

09-26-2012

Quote:
Feel free to post evidence. I've never done such things on Riot Lyte or any other account.
Cant post LoLreplay files cause I havent been able to get lolreplay or lolrecorder to work with the client since the huge bugsplat fiasco patch a long time ago

Dont have lobby screenshots although I should have taken them

I'll just guess you were mad I 100-0'd you at Baron on your flank and then got a quadra with your ghost.

Its ok my ez was bad, you played well.

zomg101

09-26-2012

Quote:
Cant post LoLreplay files cause I havent been able to get lolreplay or lolrecorder to work with the client since the huge bugsplat fiasco patch a long time ago

I'll just guess you were mad I 100-0'd you at Baron on your flank and then got a quadra with your ghost.

You lack a lot of credibility with that claim without proof... Especially when you're using a separate forum account so we can't search up your match history and whatnot.

Eph289

09-26-2012

Quote:

Proof or gtfo. In the real world, you can be sued for slander/libel/defamation of character for something that could get people fired, which this is.