Tank Kassadin shouldn't be a thng.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orphane

09-20-2012

Your outrage is palpable.

mikkozak

09-21-2012

There's no reason with technology today that they can't buff/nerf champs based on the map you are currently playing.

MajorUrsa

01-10-2013

Nerf, disable, delete Kassadin. Fix this issue.

CinCameron

06-05-2013

- I think kassadin is pretty much balanced... but the thing is, if someone built Thornmail + Frozen Hearth with a bunch of AP on him... and a tad bit of magic resist (via GA, Abyssal Scepter, or Odin's Veil) his passive would balance out his defenses... imagine a kassadin with 70% of defense to each Armor and MR walking around with 300~450 AP? It is true that he would be OP in terms of defensive capabilities!

- But think, even with that much Armor and MR, the opposing team, instead of complaining about him being op, should get a last whisper and a void staff! come on, if Kassadin was nerfed to the point where his armor and mr dropped low, there would be no point. Just because riftwalk has a 7/6/5 second CD doesnt mean Kassadin would survive an ambush from an enemy from the other team. Each champion has a weakness, even kassadin, but I still believe that certain items should have a change of stats or price to prevent things like this from happening.

Also, if you don't want a tanky kassadin late game, DONT FEED HIM ! problem solved

IIZekoII

06-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinCameron View Post
- I think kassadin is pretty much balanced... but the thing is, if someone built Thornmail + Frozen Hearth with a bunch of AP on him... and a tad bit of magic resist (via GA, Abyssal Scepter, or Odin's Veil) his passive would balance out his defenses... imagine a kassadin with 70% of defense to each Armor and MR walking around with 300~450 AP? It is true that he would be OP in terms of defensive capabilities!

- But think, even with that much Armor and MR, the opposing team, instead of complaining about him being op, should get a last whisper and a void staff! come on, if Kassadin was nerfed to the point where his armor and mr dropped low, there would be no point. Just because riftwalk has a 7/6/5 second CD doesnt mean Kassadin would survive an ambush from an enemy from the other team. Each champion has a weakness, even kassadin, but I still believe that certain items should have a change of stats or price to prevent things like this from happening.

Also, if you don't want a tanky kassadin late game, DONT FEED HIM ! problem solved
Ok, play more than 12 Dominion games please. and then come back and read your post.

The Fizznity

06-06-2013

Quote:
Frozen Hearth
what is this item

Quote:
GA
lol

Quote:
- But think, even with that much Armor and MR, the opposing team, instead of complaining about him being op, should get a last whisper and a void staff!
You necro'd a thread from Season 2 when armor and magic resist was a hell of a lot more effective. People did that anyway, and it wasn't enough.

Quote:
7/6/5
4.2/3.6/3*

Quote:
TIL kass doesn't get a massive gold stipend like everyone else

Bombline

06-08-2013

I'm not gonna lie; I do kind of enjoy how Dominion turns everything on its head. That being said, it is really frustrating when there's a champ doing something completely out of the ordinary that, no matter what you do you cannot - for the life of you - counter.

Spitzfyre

06-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikkozak View Post
There's no reason with technology today that they can't buff/nerf champs based on the map you are currently playing.
Why is this downvoted? Surely this is a possibility.