Will there be a way to get more refund credits?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vfegy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

i bought rengar like agggges ago adn i can still refund him. so yea

Jeddite

11-30-2012

Bought Jailbreak Graves this week (dumb), then refunded it 10 minutes later (way dumb).

Man, I'd return Fizz+Skin for a 520RP credit. hate Fizz so much :/

GalactusMultiV

11-30-2012

I thought it would be cool if we got a refund credit at the beginning or end of every season.

FFXcompletionist

05-15-2013

they should make it to where you can obtain more refunds for having exemplary behavior or reaching honour milestones (i.e. a summoner get's 100 friendly honours and so they get 3 refunds as their reward) This would
A) allow people who bought a champion and then realised they aren't good at the champ a chance to get their hard earned IP or their purchased RP back to use on another champion

and

B) would make trying to be friendly supportive and modest during a game more appealing by giving an extra reward for the honour

it could be a continuation of the honour system which they have already implemented and would make the honours so much more meaningfull after obtaining the badges (i have obtained all 3 but they overlapped each other and now have mentor badge)

they should also make a badge for those who have obtained all 3 they could call it something like the "Golden Summoner" badge as in they follow the rules and are "golden" or something like that

k1llj0y11

06-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALTexas View Post
is there any way to know how many days left?
i want to know as well

irondodo

02-25-2014

I want more refound

MarcosLuis97

02-25-2014

Per lifetime? Interesting...

Threetails

Recruiter

03-03-2014

One of the previous guys mentioned something about one refund per season,i think its a great idea to give one refund a season, or to possibly make some sort of purchasable refund, like you get one refund for every 2000 rp you spend and every 20000 ip you spend. Honestly, most people, like me and my friends start off as noobs. Its Wukong free week, and i do really well with him, so i think hes op, i buy him, play a couple good games with him, then go on a long losing streak, refund him, and don't think about it for a while. (2 Months later, after a i bought a Renekton skin, and yet i no longer play Renekton) wishes i still had a refund to refund the skin/champion. Most of the people i see around blow all of their refunds before they actually realize they WILL WANT those refunds later on down the road, and I've had several friends burn all of their refunds just to discover, several months later, that refunding Udyr was NOT a good idea, and that he should have just played for a week to get the Ip.