what's with the jungler assassins?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkSideCreo

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onimus Terlain View Post
I personally think CC junglers like Maokai are FAR more dangerous than assassin junglers.
Depends on who plays them. ALthough, it is easier to pull ganks with Naut or Mao, cause they just cc lock.

If Kha will have mana as resource, might have bad sustain cause assassins dont really buy philo stone and have to rely either on blue buff or conserving mana in the jungle.

Baron Ogre

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSideCreo View Post
Depends on who plays them. ALthough, it is easier to pull ganks with Naut or Mao, cause they just cc lock.

If Kha will have mana as resource, might have bad sustain cause assassins dont really buy philo stone and have to rely either on blue buff or conserving mana in the jungle.
Hopefully he'll be Nocturne-ish, and be mostly k without blue if you don't spam.

Thubgar

09-19-2012

diana isn't an assassin.

RadiantPyrophore

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thubgar View Post
diana isn't an assassin.
Gapcloser Ult. That can be spammed if spammy ranged Q is landed.

Damage/damage shield.

AoE knock in.

Extra damage bursts at melee range.

Yeah, that totally doesn't sound like an assassin.

You fool.

Leotamer

09-19-2012

To be fair, Dainna is a mid/jungle, and Rengar is a top/jungle. I personally have seen more Dianna mid then jungle, and more top Rengars.

Epsilaun

09-19-2012

while true more diana's mid than jungle, but yea neither are listed by riot as an assassin, tho they really play as assassins. As for Rengar in jungle he is fine, in fact better in jungle simply cause he needs that jumped surprise to work to his fullest, but his staying power in a fight is really really weak, vs any tanky AD jungle or even a decent AD carry in a straight up fight he falls incredibly short

So best rengar results are to make sure your team sets you up for a proper gank, clearing/notifying wards and being ready to CC someone or pull them toward tower, cause a rengar can nearly instakill a non fed/tanked up AD carry at lvl 6, esspecially with sheen, i have killed ashes and caitlyns who didnt know i was there in 1 second flat (best acheived by getting 5 fero, activating stealth/5 fero q slightly after, then pouncing just after the 5 fero build up from stealth, that way you can double empower q and regular Q all at once
its devastating
i know its off topic but yea thats that, as for khazix, if he is man based that will make it very different, but if he is CD only he is going to be VERY high mobility

DunkmasterFlexxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophirr View Post
Rengar can't stand up to them in the jungle? You obviously didn't play Rengar jungle as much as I did.

Im talking about speed and late game power. As a top/jungle player, If I'm solo que I'd rather jungle with/have a competent jungler use Shyvana, Lee Sin or Skarner. They all clear faster then Rengar, and if Rengar can't get fed off ganks, they all scale infinitely better than he does.

Douggie

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sStratSs View Post
Why would he be built AP when NONE of his abilities, save his passive if it even scales, scale off AP.

OH of course...just like AP rengar...AP Kha'Zix OP before he's released. Nerf nao pl0x Riot.

But in all seriousness, He's an AD jungler. Which means, imo, he's a better Rengar lmao. I played Rengar at release, loved him, hated how he couldn't stand in the the jungle against Lee, Shyv, Etc. Maybe Zix can. I hope...
I herp when I derp. I read over his skills once and wasn't really paying attention to damage type. I just didn't see any sort of steroid and figured "oh AP nuke".

So it looks like we have another Trinity Force tank on our hands.

Sigh...

DragonHeartxxx

09-19-2012

Jungle assassins FTW XD :P

Thubgar

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiant Coriolis View Post
Gapcloser Ult. That can be spammed if spammy ranged Q is landed.

Damage/damage shield.

AoE knock in.

Extra damage bursts at melee range.

Yeah, that totally doesn't sound like an assassin.

You fool.
is that really necessary? there's no reason you can't have been civil.

getting the most from her ult requires you use it for long term (1 per 6 seconds) dps as opposed to burst, which is unlike an assassin.
"pull everyone around on top of me" is the last thing an assassin wants to do.
an ap shield is actually very unlike any assassin. the closest comparison is eve who doesn't scale.

and the passive you call burst requires you to commit to hitting someone 3 times. it would actually behoove a proper assassin to deal 1/3 the damage each attack