what's with the jungler assassins?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

johnnybravo2

09-19-2012

Seriously.Diana,rengar, and now kha'zix.Not to mention that the passive and ult of rengar and kha'zix are nearly exactly the same.Only kha'zix's ae better.Riot, please change the abilities of this champ.His not very unique, which is the thing that I love about about this game.Uniqueness.from lokking at his abilities, if he doesn't have tiny cooldowns and low mana costs, he'll be another dud.

Kyzonu

09-19-2012

"i am a noob who cant play safe and gets ganked past the river all the time. please dont make killer junglers so i can survive"

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Ultimate that acts as a dash = Ultimate that makes you invisible and gives sight?

Invictrix

09-19-2012

Well the jungle is pretty much the only place assassins can lane atm due to the meta.

I mean if they go mid they cost you an ap caster. They can't go bottom without disrupting the beast adc+support=crazy damage late game dynamic.

Also they will counter themselves if they go top due to that being the home of tanky dps.

The jungle is their only real home anymore.

Hence why we got Diana, Rengar, and Khazix.

Nea De Penserhir

09-19-2012

AP assassins mid can work if you got a team that supports it. Like a heavy CC team, or at least enough disruption to keep them off long enough to get the job done.

Douggie

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
Ultimate that acts as a dash = Ultimate that makes you invisible and gives sight?
His ult isn't a dash. His E is.

His ult is Rengar's, minus the sight, but with the ability to be cast twice.

The difference is, Kha'Zix may very well be weaker, as it would seem clear that he's meant to be played as an AP (hybrid?) burst assassin, which tends to be weaker in jungle and falls off harder come late game. I'll wait to pass final judgement on that, though.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douggie View Post

The difference is, Kha'Zix may very well be weaker, as it would seem clear that he's meant to be played as an AP (hybrid?) burst assassin, which tends to be weaker in jungle and falls off harder come late game. I'll wait to pass final judgement on that, though.
I was comparing Diana and Rengar

sIllverback

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douggie View Post

Why would he be built AP when NONE of his abilities, save his passive if it even scales, scale off AP.

OH of course...just like AP rengar...AP Kha'Zix OP before he's released. Nerf nao pl0x Riot.

But in all seriousness, He's an AD jungler. Which means, imo, he's a better Rengar lmao. I played Rengar at release, loved him, hated how he couldn't stand in the the jungle against Lee, Shyv, Etc. Maybe Zix can. I hope...

Onimus Terlain

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzonu View Post
"i am a noob who cant play safe and gets ganked past the river all the time. please dont make killer junglers so i can survive"
I personally think CC junglers like Maokai are FAR more dangerous than assassin junglers.

Ophirr

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sStratSs View Post
Which means, imo, he's a better Rengar lmao. I played Rengar at release, loved him, hated how he couldn't stand in the the jungle against Lee, Shyv, Etc. Maybe Zix can. I hope...
Rengar can't stand up to them in the jungle? You obviously didn't play Rengar jungle as much as I did.