Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF Duo partner 1200-1400 ish

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smittyy

09-19-2012

I am looking to start ranked solo/duo que on my new account. My last account i got to a high elo of 1350 before i decided to make a new one because i dodged too many rank ques on my old account (which sunk my elo).

anyways, I prefer mid or ADC but can play any role. I can carry and am looking for a partner who can do the same. I am unranked on my new account and I am looking to start ranked ASAP to get a high ranking before season 2 ends., so looking for someone around the 1200 mark or maybe a lil higher to duo que with.

im 22 with a mic and many voice programs (skype, TS, vent, mumble). Looking for someone chill and is down to dominate