Visual Upgrade: Soraka, the Starchild

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XBraveHeartX

09-20-2012

I've been waiting for this moment so long, that it feels unreal to me T_T FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can play my precious Soraka again knowing she finally got her remodel. I may now die in piece Riot, ty<3

HyenDryGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Skylars Dream

09-20-2012

So I'm guessing this will affect her skins? When will we see how they are effected?

This may actually result in me buying a Soraka skin, haven't yet because she actually looks pretty poor.

Neohazar

09-20-2012

This was one champ that really really really needed a visual upgrade

Good job

Mica

09-20-2012

I'm sorry. I'm not usually part of whole Y U NO MAKE REAL GIRL CHAMPIONS ONLY SEXY ONES. Mainly because when you make NEW champions you can design them how you want and usually people like pretty things to look at. In the case of soraka she was already an established character. She always felt, to me, like a matriarch. The new splash art does not do her justice in any kind of way. It turns her into an anime character rather than someone who is supposed to be infused with wisdom. Her face and side boob really detract from who i think she is. It sucks to someone who was established as woman in league has been turned into a sexified goat girl.

I know i know. Goat legs. Unicorn. But you can still see it in her design. I was really hoping for a classier approach like with Leona and Diana. Her ingame model i feel is fine and definitely looks better. But her splash art is just not how i see her.

Verintas

09-20-2012

Absolutely stunning. <3

Twillera

09-20-2012

I can honestly say this is the first time I have ever said this:

Dat soraka.

Ryceman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Are her goat feet explained in lore or something? I never really understood them. That aside though she looks legit.

DreMLoK

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
that bug's been fixed, yes
nerf!!!

MirrorBeing

09-20-2012

Nice! How about twisted fate next?