Visual Upgrade: Soraka, the Starchild

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

spade187

09-25-2012

So sexy! I wana marry her! )))

SwagDesu Senpai

09-25-2012

Hey Riot. I am very happy with this soraka one but honestly you NEED to re-do Nidalee's animation. In comparison to most others now it is very shabby and I love Nidalee. Please consider this for your next project

ToxicTragedy

09-25-2012

Cant Wait. This Upgrade Is Long Deserved. And Sorakas Old Models Are Prehistoric. This Update will definately make me wanna play her more!

Bill the cat20

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

Do Karthus next

Granodd

09-25-2012

I feel like they knocked a few years off Soraka to make her look younger. Really liking the whole visual upgrades for old champs.

Keeven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

Yeah, I'm really loving the new look for Soraka. It looks like she's actually The Star Child.

AnXiety cM

09-25-2012

When is this gonna be out? I'm tired of looking at the tranny splash art, and her in game model is worse than super nintendo graphics. She looks like an old shredded tampon.

Brendon12343

09-25-2012

Yay No more old granny Soraka!!

GloMouse

09-25-2012

well i will say i love the amazing artwork on the main pic and agree that the overall look is better than what she had but im just not liking in game look of her outfit. idk if its just the color scheme or what, i just dont find it visually appealing (and no im not saying it has to show cleavage to be visually appealing for those who would comment on the matter) maybe its just how dull the red looks. well also the main graphic art gives her outfit this cool bronzish/golden glow, and then in game it looks like a stupid banana yellow. i think the red on the outfit could just be taken out and left on just her cape too.

and it doesnt bother me if people downvote. its just my simple oppinion, remember i like the remake just not the in game look of her outfit.

SeraphIM L

09-25-2012

pls, let her out now!