Visual Upgrade: Soraka, the Starchild

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lippoe Nutiket

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

Love the splash art, not really digging the new model. It looks like an older EQ or WoW model.

Jemini

Recruiter

09-24-2012

I love the new art updates you guys have been doing. The old stuff is like student artwork. New is dynamic, polished, & refined. It's got a Magic The Gathering vibe going and I love it! It makes me really excited to play these champions. Good Job Riot! The effort is definitely worth it.

Damberg

09-24-2012

sivir remodel please?
this is a great job Riot

Bonysaurus

09-24-2012

No offence to our hard working art team. But **** is the best nicest thing i can say about the new look for Soraka. I may be wrong but shouldn't she look more equine or unicorn like. Yes she looked anerexic before but now: Her face is too round(suggest an angular jaw structure with kinda a fey tight skin), man hands fingers look like they play tuba not wooden flute like it shows in her divine skin,rest of the upgrade I guess is amazing but that face is killing me. Maybe french baraid the hair, old hair looked segmented and I don't think any champ had baraided hair.

Isoprpopyl

09-24-2012

thank gawd! you guys did a GREAT job getting rid of her nasty skanky hair she used to have!

now buff vlad please!

JuGao

09-24-2012

no more side boob?

Zela

09-24-2012

She looks amazing! You guys did a great job.

Pletteropener

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

Riot, you smarmy goons! Soraka was beautiful before, BEAUTIFUL I SAY! That strange body build, and the perfect angle of the bananas.... now ruined!

What have you to say for yourselves, you brutes?

hybridjo

09-24-2012

The way her neck, shoulders, and arms look now kind of reminds me of a blue guy from the Avatar movie

rhinoriega

09-24-2012

Release her now!