Visual Upgrade: Soraka, the Starchild

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IRL Cuddles

Recruiter

09-23-2012

Soraka looks so good now, thank you Riot :'D

Bob the Cop353

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagginator View Post
Her artwork was bad, and an UPDATE was needed, but why did they have to rework her image? She went from matronly to scared child.
I completely agree. Its like they changed her entire image including her personality and what she is supposed to be like

JoshuaJoestar

09-23-2012

Am I the only one who thinks this sucks? Not the artwork, the new artwork is greatly done, but Soraka had the appearence of a wise middle aged woman, caring for everyone in the battlefield with wisdom while looking all mistycal and stuff, and now it looks like some kind of Avatar rip-off.

The artwork is beautiful, as always from part of Riot's staff, but they will kill the unique traits of the best healer in the game. They are turning a unique character into something more common and boring just to make it prettier.

They just ruined Soraka for me, but well, times are changing, better get used to it.

Night Wòlf

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cresend View Post
The model I like, but the splash is really iffy, imo.
I mean, still loads better than our current splash, but eh.

Edit: Why all the downvotes? So sick of them breaking spines for splash art. >_>

Its because the splash art is a different style then you like. everyone else who likes the splash art, can appreciate a multitude of styles. the down votes are because its BEAUTIFUL. ^.^

Klyern

09-23-2012

grandma just got plastic surgery.

also nightwolf stfu thats the most common troll in history.

"just because its not what you like doesnt give u a right to complain" ffs stop whining its the internet, he can post whatever the **** he wants and he doesnt need ur permition ur not his father.

joshua is right, the splash art may be more varied nowadays but the style is all the same, they are cathering to ******* who think all characters in mmos and rpgs etc should look young and korean lol, next thing you know Zilean will turn back time and his default skin will be young.

Its not about not being to Joshua or "our" tastes, its about riot working towards cattering one single audience.

Nacolá

09-23-2012

oh man you have no idea how excited I am for this new updated look. Soraka is my main support champion so to see this update is a real treat. Thanks Riot!

Zachari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Looks Good, doing a fantastic job, I hope LB receives a new classic texture soon as well, Not that I use classic, but It'd be nice none the less.

Rhoek

09-23-2012

such a great upgrade to a very useful champion!

CrescentDeath

09-23-2012

OMG Soraka is "AWSOME looking" !!!!! OMG TURN-ON!!!! xD

PiMan 3141

09-23-2012

The one we have now is so much better X_X?