Visual Upgrade: Soraka, the Starchild

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PurelyInnocent

09-22-2012

I love you Riot!!! Oh so very very very much! She is my fav chara, and I am soo op with her... I was tired fo everyone dissing her, and all the nerfs and then the buffs and so much drama!!! But thank you sooo much!! I love you guys always! <3 I always tell people o stop complaining about what they don't have and be thankful for what they do have. They complain that they pay for your services, and I always respond, "But you didn't have to pay, you chose to.." and they get mad.. Forget all that internal external bs. I have been wanting new skins for Soraka, and have just been waiting until I get one I really like...... Thank you so much for the new animations! I always felt she should be more.. Picturesque... More feminine, and holy, enchanting.. Now she is. I adore you all always! >> One day, I will have a rainbow colored Soraka.... Gah, I'm soo stoked!! I can't wait!!! Thank you guys a million more times!

PurelyInnocent

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippysaur View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niXNI...&feature=g-u-u (did not make this video) it shows the new soraka skin change and her new abilities animation.
OMG!! I love eet!!! "Yes, that was a banana. No one ever expects the banana..." Heehee! I'm all gigglesqueaksqueal! It's okay though, I'm a girl.. xD! We are allowed to do those things!

Raptorw

09-23-2012

Sion needs a visual update next!

iAmCiKi

09-23-2012

wish you guys would make soraka banana costume skin for Halloween =[

HermanJLi

09-23-2012

Reminds me of AVATAR

SprFstJellyfish

09-23-2012

beautiful! but the hand on the staff looks like it wasn't coloured... :S

Crymoricus

09-23-2012

Wow, leave it to Riot to find a cure for Down's Syndrome.

Tári Telemnar

09-23-2012

So excited! She needed an upgrade! I can't wait to play her with the new visuals!!

You rock Riot!

Elindez

09-23-2012

Anyone know when this'll be implemented in game? Tuesday?

CHEECHYCHONG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-23-2012

A commonly used character, Soraka was desperately in need of a new look. She used to be a weird-looking nappy headed hoe.