Visual Upgrade: Soraka, the Starchild

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

linkslayer9777

09-22-2012

I am pretty speachlish

Gray Bush

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonfranky View Post
New skins for soraka pl0x! Like maybeh she cosplays as a unicorn or something!
cos plays as a unicorn how redundant is that since she is a unicorn?

Tealonna

09-22-2012

i love it i have the new art work as my screen on my droid happy they are finally upgrading the older skins

JayRey Games

09-22-2012

This has been so very very VERY overdue, I was seriously considering posting a several page long post to tell you to stop doing everything until you've finished soraka lol! But thankyou so so much for finally doing this, it shows that you know what the fans want! Only issue I have, and please everybody let me know if you agree or disagree with this, but I feel that the updated version, although much improved, doesn't really fit in with the current style of the other champions...is it just me?

Minzart

09-22-2012

Saw the Splash Arts on the PBE. Beautiful

Reverie Master

09-22-2012

i'm anxious to see her in the game, beautiful model indeed. What about make her dead and/or respawn animation some kind of shiny or something like the stars giving her a new chance to fight for redemption, just an idea. Anyway, thank you for the hard work, very apreciated here.

Shinthebun

09-22-2012

Her torso doesn't even resemble what a human would have and why does she have makeup on when she's a character that's supposed to be fighting in an "Multiplayer Online Battle Arena",is it battle makeup? also she looks malnourished, if you look at anything other than her freakish legs/giant eyes (compare them to anyone else and you'll find they're at least double the size) in the render she looks like she's about to collapse.

The old one was pretty bad but this is a fcking abysmal "update", do you people get paid for this garbage?

Yanicmb

09-22-2012

i would love it if you guys did this for taric his model is horrible

Strifeless

09-22-2012

i approve

St0ckholme

Recruiter

09-22-2012

Looks like Avatar