Visual Upgrade: Soraka, the Starchild

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NHugo

09-22-2012

Wow! Really nice artwork! I feel like playing her just because of her looks!

Will Evelynn be next (please)?

ValiantNorth

09-22-2012

Wow this was needed, This was o-so needed. I used to play Soraka and I honestly had no idea what was going on with her body until I figured out a month later; she has really long hair and she's like a unicorn... I instantly understood what you guys were trying to get across with this new skin, and you did a good job... At least she doesn't look like the Zebra's at the end of Freddy Got Fingered any more.

Vertchewal

09-22-2012

Inb4 she costs 6300 ip after the update.

zolak22

09-22-2012

ok so let me break it down.
SORAKA = AWSOME

riot, ty so much for coming out wuth some good stuff like that
still wish syndra would get buffed tho........

zolak22

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertchewal View Post
Inb4 she costs 6300 ip after the update.
why would she? doesnt make any since why splash art changes anything

Fukohei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

I like it... but why is the wall art 10x better than ingame visuals as usual? xD

Synyster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

I dont understand why we keep changing bios since beta, its really frustrating. I liked Soraka's and Tf's bio's before you changed them...

Pason Jotter

09-22-2012

at leasst her hand doesnt make it look like she has a giant black P***s anymore

Vertchewal

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zolak22 View Post
why would she? doesnt make any since why splash art changes anything
Because Soraka is a great champ, and I would play her more often if her model was more visually attractive, now it is.

Und÷

09-22-2012

Dear Riot People,

I don't really ever use forums. I guess i don't normally care much for the social interaction.
In fact I hardly talk at most times during Match's, even with my friends. With only ever stopping to type a quick , Ty to a teammate. Or maybe a Gj to that enemy that just skillfully out played me in lane, when i thought i had him. As well as my personal favorite gl hf. Oh, and what kind of player would I be if i didn't spam when ever applicable, (insert random place here) Mia.

Suffice it to say i don't ever want to go the extra distance to be part of this great community. But if I did not take the time to to say Thank you very much Good and kind gentle Sirs and Miss's. for the Visual Upgrade to Soraka. What kind of Person would I be (Looks at self in mirror is Terror!) I love Soraka So incredibly much. The power she has with her silence/heal and longer term poke of starcall when there all timed together well. I felling i know i get ,and so I would guess at my enemies getting much the same when you pop that ult just at the right moment to save all your pals.

So thank you Riot. You guys have always done right by my standards, and i don't see any signs of you slowing down. Keep up the great work.

Sincerely, Undo ,no umĚlaut, some one beat me to it.