Visual Upgrade: Soraka, the Starchild

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The V Sorrow

09-20-2012

No love for Taric. :/

Naruto2003

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by neeksnaman View Post
[aws2=news/september_2012/2012_09_19_soraka_reveal/soraka_splash.jpg]news/september_2012/2012_09_19_soraka_reveal/soraka_splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

we’re thrilled to announce that the stars have aligned and soraka will soon be receiving a massive visual upgrade. Her classic look and skins will feature all-new models with revamped animations, visual effects and vo along with stunning splash art to introduce you to her new look.

[aws2=news/september_2012/2012_09_19_soraka_reveal/soraka_comic.jpg]news/september_2012/2012_09_19_soraka_reveal/soraka_comic_thumb.jpg[/aws2]
thats amazing!!! :d

Miss Kurai

09-20-2012

Even though I have been waiting for this for along time.. I'm still amazed!
She's beautiful :3

Warm One

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvren View Post
I respect, though don't aggree entirely with, your opinion. I would have like it if they had kept the wise feel about her, but nevertheless it's a nice remake overall I think. I'd just like to point out that the non-linkers are usually more long-winded and the likers have not been so usually (save for me . I haven't counted but I think more are liking it.
Obviously more are liking it now, since the new artwork/design is made to do that. In fact, I'd be scared/surprised a bit if I saw the majority hating this, as it would break my belief of how most like young smooth looking women.

Daitya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-20-2012

yay <3 bana-nu-ken all the way!!

Trinity Laurel

09-20-2012

I'm a female who has been playing video games for a long time. I'll admit that when I play Dead or Alive, I put my characters in the ****tiest costumes possible. Why? Because it's fun, it's not real, it's not me, and I have a lesbianic fascination with giant bouncing boobies. Sue me.

However, as I've gotten older I've begun to grow weary of the expectations that these idealistic females create both in myself and in society. These new skin revamps make me sad, in a way. The art in and of itself is beautiful. The characters are beautiful, with beautiful proportions that I could never dream of having, and I'm considered fairly attractive. Did you know that it only takes 5 minutes of looking at a magazine with retouched pictures for a woman to get depressed? Tis true. Not every woman has to be attractive with the perfect hourglass figure and giant breasts. We have fat, skinny, bulky, ugly, handsome male characters. Some realism amongst the womenfolk would be nice.

That being said, I will say that again that the artwork is beautiful, and I appreciate the work that went into it.

yamlax

09-20-2012

wasnt this some movie a few years back?!?! about using an avatar and stuff?????

mcspellitout

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

I like the model very much. The splash art looks beautiful, but, I don't know if I'm being crazy or whatever, but I feel as if it was a different person. You know, as if these were two different TV actresses that were given the same role on a series.

We know it's Soraka because of her horn, the color of her skin, the clothes and her weapon. But her features are too different in my opinion.

Azerviel

09-20-2012

Catering to the filthy weeaboos. I want manfaceraka to stay.

Naruto2003

09-20-2012

OMG Thank you Riot she looks better