Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Visual Upgrade: Soraka, the Starchild

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheWheatOne

09-20-2012

Quote:
Reebdoog:
So you are going to read ONE of the posts in the whole line of posts me and the person I was talking to made to each other and form an opinion based solely on that? Good for you man. Thanks for weighing in on it.

The first post I quoted from you, replied to no one in particular. The other just reinforced it.

GlacialBurn

09-20-2012

this soroka is so young and hot now

PodunkTheMighty

09-20-2012

I don't really like it, but I can't articulate exactly why.

PhantømThief

Recruiter

09-20-2012

When is she available?!

Keaton Katan

09-20-2012

Quote:
Warm One:
These "haters" are the ones who loved her from the start, despite agreeing she needed a splash art and visual upgrade. And I'm guessing "haters will be haters" applies to those who hated Hitler or Stalin, and criticized them killing millions. Are those "haters" as evil as you're making them out to be? So stop demonizing us, we are just as much a legitimate group as you that like this.

We present the obvious truths. The majority like sexappeal. Soraka has obviously been sexualized into another generic anime/smooth young face and has her legs switched. Fans of Soraka don't like that and we are now voicing our opinion about that. That's that.

Trying to tell us we're just haters that love hating things does nothing but reveal your own deluded efforts of trying to support your case when you have nothing left to defend your opinion. Attacking the person, instead of giving reasons. Right, now who is really a hater then?

We love that Riot is making an effort toward her, but not if they destroy what we loved about her design in the first place.

I don't understand why making a character more appealing is a bad thing. Yeah, the majority likes *** appeal, but so what? Your opinions refer to the fact that you don't like changes that don't suit your tastes. That sounds kinda selfish and naive to me. That's just my opinion.

Nobuyu

09-20-2012

All this work and she still has no cutie mark. BLASPHEMY!

Lalute

09-20-2012

Not really digging it. The old one was ugly, but rightfully so, and badass, cause it worked with her old lore. This one's too classically cute, and well... I liked the old one cause it was one of the few splash arts where the champ at least kinda looked like a black person. -_-

Really, the new is just... she looked cool, and like a strong woman before, instead of a young cute girl, which we need less of.

TwilightAngel

09-20-2012

Gotta love the ones QQing are the ones down voting ppl. Sorry to pop the key few bubbles but a LARGER group of players wanted a complete over haul of her.

But hey keep living under your rocks and downvote peeps

MasterL33t

09-20-2012

Dear Riot,

I could care less if you ever worked on another champion again.
Soraka main for life.

Thank you <33
-Me

ILOVEBEINGSTRONG

09-20-2012

I strongly urge you to ditch the pupils. She looks too much like something from Avatar now.