"Lol tribunal doesn't work, go ahead report"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

suckmyDictation

09-19-2012

As the title says, there's a bunch of players that just go around trolling games or just being stupid and say "Lol tribunal doesn't work, go ahead report me" "lol its a game idgaf if im feeding/suck/giving u a bad time"

I usually wouldn't care about people who don't play the game very well, but when they start talking **** too, and troll the very system that's supposed to prevent them from trolling, it'd be nice to know if your ingame reports would end up banning them.

Snake2150

09-19-2012

Personally one case I worked on actually did involve someone intentionally attacking Riot over a course of cases. It might just take the person a lot more reports to get him/her on the tribunal. It also counts how many people report the person. I had to review only one case rather than 3-5 cases because the person was reported by all 9 players in the game (4 for allys and 5 for enemies). So if you want to see this person on tribunal might wanna make sure everyone is reporting.

Elanorien

09-19-2012

Oh the system works, don't you worry. If you haven't participated in the Tribunal, you oughtta check it out, it's pretty rewarding to see it in action. When I see someone in a case say "go ahead and report, it doesn't do anything", that's damn near an insta-Punish in my book. People who think the system doesn't work need to be shown it does.

P.S. You may wanna rethink that name, lol.

Bigricky

09-19-2012

It's worked on me 3 times bro. (warning and two suspensions)

If you're negative in game you will end up in tribunal. period.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

It always feels fun to hit punish on a case where they say that.