Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

game freezes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zyneria55

09-19-2012

I dont know why this is happening but, during a previous match, about every couple minutes the client would just freeze. i couldnt move, use abilities, or anything. if i left then reentered the game i could play again for a couple minutes then it would freeze. needless to say it brought my gaming experience down to zero and made it most undesirable. if this would please be looked at, it would be greatly appreciated :3

awkotaco

09-19-2012

Having the same exact problem for 2 days now.

Istoriel

11-29-2012

I'm having the same problem. I just clean installed Win8 and reinstalled LOL, so it runs far more beautifully than it did before, except that it will frequently freeze up for 20+ seconds at a time. I tried minimizing all the graphic settings, giving me a fantastic fps, but I kept getting hit with these freezes.

Istoriel

12-01-2012

Tried repairing the installation, then rebooted. No change.

I even tried installing another game on my computer to make sure it didn't have the same problem, and it ran just fine.

DownLife

12-02-2012

Could you add it on to this http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2846899 so we have a big collection of this issue, you are not alone.