Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

civ

09-19-2012

Syndra JUST came out and you guys are already giving her lazy and uninteresting passive to another champion?

Are you guys that hard-pressed to figure out how to scale champions that you've just given up and decided to make abilities do different things at a specific skill rank?

kknialler

09-19-2012

People saying Kha'Zix looks like a Zerg - do you mean he looks like a Tyranid? 'Cause that's what you mean, right?

combator

09-19-2012

that roach

AznSamsung

09-19-2012

is this going to be out before the championship or after?

Ğruzzy

09-19-2012

Bugsassian

Echodome

09-19-2012

its a new...rengar...

Jemini024

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

hes a fairy princess!!! i guess ranger didnt work out for everyone going predator so they made a fairy version of him

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Instead of making every move do 438075689764 things how about you just make a balanced kit? I'm not saying hes unbalanced but seriously, do you want new players to join or not? I was fine when kits were fun and easy to understand instead of annoyingly complicated and sometimes not even good at their best.

Crazyflames

09-19-2012

This champion looks pretty neat, I hope they rename "leap" before he gets released though, it is kind of bland...

Morello

Lead Designer

09-19-2012
2 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaøh View Post
Soooo.... Rengar 2.0?
You guys do say this on every character and it's never true, you know. Come on, get original with your hate :P