Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diabolyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Scyther errr.....Kha'Zix I Choose You!

Panduhhh

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncredibleYo View Post
When will this be on the PBE?
You should expect it to be on PBE at the beggining of next month bc thats when you can sign up.... It will be a while until he actually is released in game but, hey, at least it gives me time to get some ip!

Shadoss

09-19-2012

I choose you scyther

Panduhhh

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoss View Post
I choose you scyther
LOL, 999th time ive seen this exact comment!

JooDuhka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

is it just me or dies that look like a space pirate from Metriod?

DarkGh0st007

09-19-2012

This Purple Scyther on steroids is awesome, cant wait to use him. Gotta catch 'em all!!!

Seirren

09-19-2012

He kind of looks like a cross between Zerg and Scyther.

SpikeRosered

09-19-2012

I don't get it, he's exactly like Rengar! I know there are differences, but Rengar is only 2 champs ago....this is weird.

Panduhhh

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurn View Post
This is what I'm wondering as well. Is the point of leveling his skills so that when he hits 16 he will have 3 of the 4 leveled, or could you, say, put all 3 points into his Q? They weren't very clear about that. If anyone finds out the answer to this, please let me know!!!
I hope this helps:
As far as I know from the research and different threads, the chances are that you will be able to stack your ultis ability on the same move... Some people say 2 times max and some say 3 but overall, the majority says 3. I agree with this as well bc as you can see by the ability art, each picture shows a different form.
Also, that concept of leveling the same move allows for multiple strategies based on who you are against. (Almost like syndras multiple move combos) Well, either way, I hope this answered your question and many others CANT WAIT TILL PBE!

Adiwik

09-19-2012

Hey hey hey lore??? Mfw new lore