Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miracle Rogue

09-19-2012

Okay. It's officially the offspring created between Rengar and Scyther (the Pokemon). xD

xPandy

09-19-2012

It seems to me that Riot is starting to run out of ideas..... They copied Rengar from Warwick and now Kha'Zix from Rengar.... Its just getting old to me :P

Borrgoff

09-19-2012

Scyther!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So sick.

Okay so we have bug champs, lizard champs, lion dog and cat champs....So how about a Bat champ?

I think league needs a bat, blind of course using ultrasonic abilities, a cool counterpart to lee sin. Plus could fly....we need more flying champs! A champ that has a passive where he is always flying, ignores everything on the map in terms of movement.

xPandy

09-19-2012

Riot needs to slow down in my opinion.... New champs come out WAYYYY too often.... Anyone else want more skins for newer released champs like Zyra? (Even though she got destroyed after nerf)

Doctor Gutts

09-19-2012

Looks like another awesome champ! Can't wait to pick him up!

xPandy

09-19-2012

I find it sad how a new champ is coming out even though I bought the Syndra bundle and haven't used her yet... ROFLLL

xPandy

09-19-2012

I have to admit though... He does look INSANE. I liked the dark blue more than the purple though. Hopefully his color and form changes with each evolution!

CampinScrub

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
You guys do say this on every character and it's never true, you know. Come on, get original with your hate :P
Honestly I'm a bit disappointed no one said "We'll get original with our hate when you get original with your champs." Maybe I'm just a little bit more clever than the average bear.

Before anyone starts down voting I'm waiting to see how Kha'Zhix plays before I start judging him. I doubt riot would release a carbon copy of a champ. They are similar on paper but I don't know how he works in practice.

Masquerade4927

09-19-2012

What is the date of when he is released, it says in a patch but is there a specific day?

xPandy

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by likag6 View Post
you are an idiot.
true dat!