Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kastean

09-19-2012

Did anyone else notice the similarity in the names Unseen Predator and Unseen Threat? My guess is that he was meant to be the Alien to Rengar's Predator

Sephiroth Tenshi

09-19-2012

So basically, he's rengar's alternate version and Riot doesn't like the fact that a lot of people think this

"Yes, a bunch of people think he looks like Rengar, everyone that disagrees with us is wrong"

Too soon to say he'll be better or worse than Rengar he's at the very least very unispired.

"He's different cuz he evulvz111!!!!!" Rengar has ferocity and "evolves" his skills too, it's a difference between early/late, temporary/permanent, etc.

Just to clarify: I'm not saying he's the same, I'm saying he looks too much like rengar...

Arcanec

09-19-2012

Can we mix it up a bit? Seems like most of the last 6-7 champs were assassins, and mostly jungling ones.
We need another tank or another support, especially another support (not that many options there).
Maybe we could even take a bigger step and stop nerfing all the older junglers. Udyr, Nocturne, Shaco, etc. Granted, Warwick kinda got a buff, but he's a token jungler.

Goruko

09-19-2012

Riot suure loves purple.

Goruko

09-19-2012

Riot suuure loves purple.

Sephrinx

09-19-2012

Scyhterrrrrrrrr!

PhilHit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Beautiful splash. Seriously. I don't know if I'll like him or hate him, play him or not, but I do know he's my new wallpaper.

Also, is he the creature of Rengar's lore?

Aura Shadow

09-19-2012

Lol first they make a champ called Rengar which sounds like Gengar, and now they make a champ that looks like Syther XD
But hey, i like pokemon, so i dont have a problem with it lol

SlappindaBass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

too many effects, Tertiary effects is when you have gone to far, i liked it better when champions had a niche, not everything in small doses

▀lackmill

09-19-2012

Yay a bug Rengar! How original!