Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeroXkos

09-24-2012

I am personally disappointed in this hero, not because I think the kit sucks, but because once again Riot made yet another bi-pedal hero, so really its not Kha'zix's fault. Anyways, for the most part we have humanoid heroes, some robots and a couple of flying/hovering heroes but they are almost all humanoid in form. I personally want more heroes like Skarner, and Anivia, hell even Hecarim was getting close.
Give us a broodmother! Give us a thunder bird! Maybe instead of a fox-lady (<3 Ahri, don't get me wrong.) give us a full fledged 9-tailed fox. I do love the heroes of this game and I know there is lore behind each, which in it self is not the easiest to come up with. I just think it would be nice to have more or these exotic creatures joining the battlegrounds.

Cool hero, love the evolution concept and I will most likely be trying this hero out on free week but I hope someone in riot's team of developers sees this and give me, and what I hope is what others wanna see.

Zero out!

rickyfei

09-24-2012

so man!!! my favorite type!!! 飛天螳螂right? 最好是上路英><

SomeCallMeIrish

09-24-2012

This may be somewhere in the whole slew of comments but the inspiration for this champ and Rengar had to have been Alien vs Predator. I haven't really played Rengar, but I do look forward to checking out this champ.

Plastix

09-24-2012

it seems that he can kill one by one but what if later in games when everyone gets in a group. it going to be hard for even if there tanks!

Sydusx

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muranodo View Post
Still interested in him---though the kit by words alone I can't really judge. The more humanoid aspect in comparison to Rengar doesn't please me as much as a monster fan; it does fit well with the little AvP motif going between him and Rengar.

Counter jungling between the two sounds like it'd be amusing to watch.

i thought the same thing! i bet they gonna make an alein skin for khazix and a predator skin for rengar, the chemisty just works so well, as well as their lore.

Gumball Guardian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

Pulse Fire EZ but without having to pay 30$

Zoopnigh

09-24-2012

Sweet new Rengar skin! You guys really went all out on this one!

Sretael

09-25-2012

Zix has the stealth powers of Predator from Alien vs. Predator and looks like Alien mixed with Scyther.

Milk Me Susie

09-25-2012

when is kha'zix coming

Master Spammer

09-25-2012

um anybody know when he comes out?