Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PartyRockFTW

09-23-2012

when is he released???
=]]]

TrueHoboWarrior

09-23-2012

I surprise nobody say "Space Pirate from Metroid Fusion" and I seriously found them look almost alike. I don't know if I am allow to link it here but search for Metroid Fusion Space Pirate on Google. And I found this champion a cool idea and it almost sound like a theme for Ezreal. I kinda hoping for more themes or champions with evolving features.

psykodell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Not a Rengar copy, so much more epic than Runeterra's Unseen Predator rofl; I can't WAIT (XD)

obaida23

09-23-2012

AWEESSSOMMME but not as awesome as MANTHEONNN

CHUCHIE

09-23-2012

I saw a bug like that in maine and then it killed my brother!

Phreak29

Recruiter

09-23-2012

lol awesome .i was wondering when he will come out

GodsGuardianOmni

09-23-2012

Does anyone know how he evolves his skills? Is it by purchasing an item?

iTz Ax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-23-2012

Not sure if people are dumb or what, rengar isn't underpowered at all. You bad kids just don't know how to use him properly. I'm going to dominate with Kha'zix just like I do with Rengar.

iTz Ax

Recruiter

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Lionman with combo points and Tyranid-like guy with evolutions are pretty different.
Eh combo points would bring to mind the fact that his abilities get stronger with each point, which isn't true. Also sick of hearing rengar is underpowered, I play him religiously and he isn't if you kids can learn the intricate parts of his role. How to actually play him. It's like a bunch of people with <90 iq play this game. I kill most people in norms or solo que in less than 2 seconds after doing a few levels of my normal jungle motions. People are dumb.

L38live

Recruiter

09-23-2012

this is the thing that took rengar's eye