Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CC Shepherd

09-21-2012

...You know, I have to be honest: Kha'zix doesn't seem very "adaptive".

Why not give him the ability to like, spit acid for range (cass), or generate a harder shell for defense (rammus). What about flying over walls? Or regenerative abilities? Or increased mana regen? Maybe you could have him do something really new and, say, burrow underground! There are so many things that you can do with this guy, and yet he's just going to get cast as a rengar clone due to the stealthing and leaping. He's just another stabby assassin.

Overall, he just feels like an ambitious project turned lazy. I get it, you only have 4 keys for abilities, but if you're going to make him "adaptive", you have to find a better way to make those interchangeable. He has a lot of potential, I'm just sad to see it...well, wasted, really.

CC Shepherd

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Shepherd View Post
He's just another stabby assassin.
...I feel like the fact that we have to classify champs like this is what makes the game less fun. I know there are some very rigid metagame roles right now, but I don't want more of that. I don't think anyone does. I want to see variety and weird champs that may not be perfect for the way the game's normally played, but open up a range of opportunities for different roles. I think Kha'zix was (and still is) the perfect opportunity for this, which is why I feel so strongly about him, essentially, not doing that.

Sydkyck

09-21-2012

Kha'Zix looks just epic! can't wait to find how this guy ticks in games! epic work riot, just epic work

Sam Is Whoa

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by the brat prince View Post
all new champs have ability to dash/jump over walls requirement: fulfilled

your creative team needs to think of a new trick
Your so right! Zyra, darius, syndra, jayce, diana, rengar, viktor, lulu, riven, fiora, they all have reliable wall jumps.........o wait your just an idiot

Telekinetic Fish

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
lol so original

just rengar v2
So original
just seen this comment several times already
NO NEED TO REPEAT IT BRO

VrucaPogaca

09-21-2012

he look like Kha Zix

Urubain

09-21-2012

Scyther mixed with Alien. Solid work. Super pumped to play him.

Adalace

09-21-2012

After carefully reading the bullet point list of this champion's abilities, I do not understand them.

Quote:
When Kha'Zix is not visible to the enemy team, he gains Unseen Threat... Spikes will also apply Unseen Threat to all enemies...
Explain what effect Unseen Threat has when applied to enemies. This does not make sense in the context of the previously defined Unseen Threat which is applied to Kha'Zix.

Quote:
Each rank of Void Assault allows Kha'Zix to evolve one of his active abilities... At Levels 6, 11, and 16, he’ll gain an Evolution Point...
Are Evolution Points necessarily gained at the specified levels, or are they actually gained when the player places a skill point into the Void Assault ability?

Outerskillz

09-21-2012

Reminds me of Rengar if he was a V 2.0

jaredrei11

09-21-2012

rengar and kha'zix is alien vs predator