Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alex the Fencer

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade4Lif3 View Post
Thinking about it now, after looking at what he can do, and how he works..

I wonder if he's the monster that Rengar has been searching for? Ya know,.. the only one he ever lost to in his lore?
When Rengar came out I was so excited that maybe JUST MAYBE Cho'Gath might be that "one monster that got away" especially when you think of the lack of void monsters and the obvious AvP reference his creation would entail (Cho's feast shows him with a second pair of jaws like Alien). But it was a total misdirection (quite clever I might add). Rereading the quote from Rengar's lore talks about a creature with huge scything claws, which are not exactly a prominent feature on Cho (although he possesses scythes).

Although I'm disappointed Cho has little to no lore, it's awesome seeing another void monster out there. And this one definitely fills in the AvP vibe better seeing as how Cho has little to NO subtlety and stealth about him which is what alien was about. His kit really screams alien too, in the movies it stalks them all and isolates the characters one by one before dragging them off to kill them, relying on stealth (camo) and quick ambushes (taste their fear) before quickly leaping onto another or running up a ventilation shaft (leap).

This is a duel between hunters. Complaining they are similar is silly considering the source material (both stealthy assassin types that only leave a trail of bodies for the survivors to find).

Good job riot! You took inspiration from something and made it your own. Only in this game could you make the predator and alien fight the guy from 300 and a werewolf. Keep going at it, this is by far becoming my favourite game (let alone free game XD). Fact that all of these dedicated people keep updating and putting all this work and love into a free game is admirable. Kudos. I'm going to stop writing now.

CubanAce

09-20-2012

WOW,im so getting this new champ,great job RIOT!.

vanthursday

09-20-2012

Kogmaw just evolved XD

Scarboro

09-20-2012

Rengar, the hunter, is now the hunted.

Get Tactical

09-20-2012

Total fail. Look it's officially starting ...Riot your need to create more new champions so people will buy RP is already starting to ruin the game , this kind of thing is how it starts. Rengar 2.0

Connith

09-20-2012

Looking at his abilities, this should just be a Rengar skin

JupiterForce

09-20-2012

i dont understand his skills. i must see it!

Ask the Herald

09-20-2012

I'm still waiting for either Professor Stanwick Pididly or Dr. Xavier Rath to become a Champion, so they can be able to fight their respective enemy/rival (Viktor for Stanwick and Twisted Fate for Rath)

Frostnotice

09-20-2012

IM playing him right now on beta HES SO SICK I LOVE HIM even after nerf he will be awesome

Platinoom IX

09-20-2012

Copy paste rengar ftw?