New Refund Feature Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlameOnEddie

09-20-2012

Just wasted all 3 when i saw this LMFAO

YoshiStampedeBlu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-20-2012

What about the people who've already refunded via customer support?

Transformed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

At first when I saw "New Refund Feature" (before clicking more info) I thought yes time to refund all the champions I dont use. Then I click for more info. I see 3 refunds per lifetime, and refund only between the last 90 days. Dam.

Dimension16

Recruiter

09-20-2012

SWEEETTTTT already used 2 of my chances o= Riot u should have like 3 refunds every idk, month or two months or like 25 wins idk, something thanks tho ^-^

Sakk Attack

09-20-2012

Riot this is Amazing! Thank you so much... But i've got some suggestions....
Instead of only 3 refunds per account how infinte refunds but they only give you half of your Ip/Rp back instead of the full thing.. So everyone isnt buying a Champ then after a couple weeks selling them. Another thing is (having this in play) that instead of only 90 days it can be further than that because i know i've got some Champs i bought when i first started playign the game that i dont use/want anymore. So please think about this and maybe it'll make alot of Players Happy!

Cyrad

09-20-2012

That'll come handy when you guys change a skin I like into something I hate.

tsubaki1892

Recruiter

09-20-2012

Awesome RIot Is Awesome!

XxLeviticusxX

09-20-2012

the new ability to refund was a great idea dont get me wrong, but i think instead of 3 permenant refunds per account mabey like every 6 or 8 months or so refund one "refund token ". it would still be a pretty long wait, but it wouldnt be abused.
love the game and the changes that you have made, just a suggestion
from a loving fan
XxleviticusxX

MonsterBlackIce

09-20-2012

Epic feature already used 3/3 but we'll worth it didn't like how any of the champs played.

Diavan

09-20-2012

Thank you riot for the refund, but answer me this. Why only 3? We as players would like to correct the mistakes we made in our buys. The 90 day thing I can handle, but 3 is just not enough, and for a lifetime? I mean you could at least make it to where it resets like the PBE server with the RP and IP. It's just a thought get back to me about this if you can. @Phreak @nikasaur @any riot games team member