Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Refund Feature Available Now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Natedog351

09-20-2012

Quote:
Method512:
Couldn't agree more. 90 days is more than enough. The only problem is the 3 tokens per lifetime. Hopefully there will be a way to gain tokens without wasting money (cause that breaks the point of having tokens).

90 days is a fair amount of time but honestly the talk for refunds was started years ago mainly around magnificent tf and red baron corki skins with that said I think most ppl will agree that the skins riot are releasing currently are of better quality compared to the older skins which means that I personally think ppl want to refund the older skins from yrs ago to get the "better" newer skins of that same champ...example refunding magnificent tf in order to buy musketeer tf but sadly most players bought magnificent tf way later than 90days ago

DracoBlade

09-20-2012

Quote:
I Am Illiterate:
i think if you bought a champ that got refunded within like a week, you should be able to refund for free.
i bought a champ that got reduced 3 days before the reduction... ._.

if you do that you will only need 975 rp for the rest of ur lol career cuz u just refund for free and try every champ

Soa Teh Ent

09-20-2012

Goodbye Karthus!

XxILikePie03

09-20-2012

Wow basically gay, because I know when to buy and what to buy so i dont get ripped off like last year... 90 days is junk because I have champs that I cant play or dont like at all, What a waste, and 3 per account, sounding pretty cheap you could just do like 2 every season or 3 every season -_-

YayMii

Recruiter

09-20-2012

Only 3 refunds per lifetime? boooooo

DontBeARichard

09-20-2012

This is a really good feature to be added, however... Shouldn't the number be bumped up just a little? For instance 3 per month, or even more? Just food for thought if Riot gets the chance to look more into how much this actually helps. Or even better using the Tribunal for every case we get correct to give us 1 bonus refund?

RockJockey

09-20-2012

Notice how the picture for the refund shows Ahri, Diana skin, and Nautilus skin. None of these three champs are ones people would want to refund. Notice the lack of Synda in the picture.

Did this new policy come about because of protests against Syndra on forums?

Wispofdoom

09-20-2012

Dam... I cant refund graves, the only champion i own that i completely suck with...

tempnameA7469

09-20-2012

Man is this in the next update or?

HellHybrid

09-20-2012

This would be SO helpful!
Thanks Riot! keep up the good work!