New Refund Feature Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beeevaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

YES

Now we can all give back our pulsefire ezreals xD

Chaddie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKTTTT View Post
Thanks!
Couldn't Riot make 3 refounds per season?
\

Let's deal with that next season, great idea though. Thank you Riot, you just made me a very happy spender Look forward to Season 3 <3 NEW MAP

Kidstein

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDmac View Post
Only thing i would request is being able to sell back your overstocked runes, cause in the past i have accidentally purchase 11-12 of a rune (before they put a limit in store) cause i forgot i purchased some in increments. Also i have a extra runes from that awful thing called a rune combiner that is by far the most useless tool. Other than that people can QQ all day. Now that they are given something they want more. Before when they didnt have it they didnt care.
thats why they have the recycleing n who cares is just ip ip comes n goes

ISpeakJapanese

09-20-2012

This is a step in the right direction, but if we are only allowed 3 refunds per account, then I don't understand why there is a 3 month limit on refunding.

Many characters have had particle updates, changes to their skins, and changes to the way they played. Even though I purchased a Kat skin forever ago, I rarely ever play her now that she was changed and I would love to refund that skin and get one for a champion I actually, you know... play!

The 3 month limit is basically saying, "from here on out, you can make refunds, but you are stuck with any lame stuff you purchased in the past."

I Am Illiterate

09-20-2012

i think if you bought a champ that got refunded within like a week, you should be able to refund for free.
i bought a champ that got reduced 3 days before the reduction... ._.

Syque

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISpeakJapanese View Post
This is a step in the right direction, but if we are only allowed 3 refunds per account, then I don't understand why there is a 3 month limit on refunding.

Many characters have had particle updates, changes to their skins, and changes to the way they played. Even though I purchased a Kat skin forever ago, I rarely ever play her now that she was changed and I would love to refund that skin and get one for a champion I actually, you know... play!

The 3 month limit is basically saying, "from here on out, you can make refunds, but you are stuck with any lame stuff you purchased in the past."
I think 90 days is very reasonable. Anything that was bought a long time ago doesn't apply as this is a new feature. 90 days is a very big window of time to figure out whether you're happy with a purchase.

Haustoria

09-20-2012

Turns out I didn't read the whole thing before I went on a refund spree. Turns out I don't have any refunds left in my account's lifetime. I hope Riot changes this to 3 times per season.
Otherwise, well done Riot. This is a great feature.

HeHo

Recruiter

09-20-2012

Grammar policeman says: Hawking

On the other hand, everyone else is rejoicing ^_^

Method512

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
I can relate to making noob mistakes when I started playing that I wish I could take back. But we had to set a limit somewhere, and 90 days is very liberal for this kind of feature. We expect that this will cost us a lot of money but felt it was the right thing to do for players, and now your next three mistakes will be covered, so hopefully you will appreciate the feature over time.
Couldn't agree more. 90 days is more than enough. The only problem is the 3 tokens per lifetime. Hopefully there will be a way to gain tokens without wasting money (cause that breaks the point of having tokens).

ProGarbageman

09-20-2012

RKTTTT i think that's better