New Refund Feature Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jerene

09-20-2012

I really do think this was an awesome idea and would like to give my thanks to Riot for making this possible. I've only used one, but it was a relief to get my RP back on a bad purchase I made a while ago. I do agree with the three refunds a season idea, if possible.

Zezethex

09-20-2012

3 per lifetime is very limited... maybe connect it to the tribunal since you took away the IP? I seriously have no motivation to judge cases now, but refunds would motivate me MUCH more than IP! BTW, regardless, this was an amazing idea!!

OPS Zangetsu

09-20-2012

why not make it when we purchase a character via RP and IP we get one refund just for that character which lasts 3-4 days because people buy characters when they want to test them when the FTP doesn't make then playable but then they get disappointed about the choice. or just every 2 new champions released is 1 refund.

Ñin

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKTTTT View Post
Thanks!
Couldn't Riot make 3 refounds per season?

Greedy RIOT will not want that! Come on now brah!

1313Jr1313

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKTTTT View Post
Thanks!
Couldn't Riot make 3 refounds per season?
i think 3 refunds per season makes the most sense since if it's 3 refunds ever i may be hesitant to get rid of an impulse buy champion that i don't enjoy and just play until i get the extra ip back that way.

that being said, thank you very much riot.

Opposite mama

09-20-2012

i just posted a thread about this !!!!

SynWythAGryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Awesome new feature that I'm sure would be useful... however the only purchase I regret was accidentally purchasing the legendary tristana skin about a year and a half ago... which, needless to say is a bit out of the time range allowed...

Sunoda

09-20-2012

You can only refund skins and champions, not runes, boosts, or bundles.

Even if Diana skin mishap 2.0 comes out?

Or a champion remake that happens after 90 days except makes the champion unlikeable in gameplay/skins?

Ogrecakes

09-20-2012

Great, the only thing i wanted a refund on was hecarim, but hes not on the list :/

Damn...

DracoBlade

09-20-2012

woot finally can refund the useless pulsefire ez skin i got