Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Refund Feature Available Now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Refured

09-19-2012

Okay so I take back my last post. I used a refund on the Brolaf purchase I made on 7/09/2012. After I clicked on Refund, and accepted, the icon said "Not Refundable" for the Olaf skin. I haven't received any RP back from this refund and it ate up one of my available refunds.

Vergil the God

Recruiter

09-19-2012

Dam it can't refund the DV Diana bundle Q_Q

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

09-19-2012

Quote:
ScottyRawr:
Awesome! I just hope you guys know how long a lifetime is! That's a bit of a problem for people who end up playing the game for a long period of time.

Glad you like it! I can't make any promises but it wouldn't surprise me if we gave additional tokens a year from now to players who had been playing since the release of this feature and had good in-game behavior since then.

theCreeperlord

09-19-2012

I love you guys

Boltbreak

09-19-2012

THANK YOU RIOT! I've been looking for some refund system. Sometimes I buy a champ and after playing it I don't like and want a different champ, this will be great! I understand the limitations though.

CAH Smegs

Recruiter

09-19-2012

I love this idea, but I hate that we only have 3 refunds per account. I think there should be a system where if your account has spent X amount of RP, then you would get an extra refund credit.

Knub

Recruiter

09-19-2012

Dang, Hippalus is at it again. You rock, man.

shady18

Recruiter

09-19-2012

Finally yes i love you riot

Albert Spangler

09-19-2012

This is a really nice feature! Thanks, Riot Team. I'm definately taking advantage of it to get rid of some skins I wasn't a fan of.

Boomfus

09-19-2012

90 day period? Looks like I won't be returning Karma :l