New Refund Feature Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kidstein

09-19-2012

i say every year or so they should get 3 becasue in my hole league experience over 2 years i know ive miss clicked ALOT that is not funny but ip dont bother me it comes n goes but the rp is just annoying so i belive that it should be 3 referals a year to refund rp bough itmes becasue ip comes and goes n rp is real money

sdfzxcv

09-19-2012

Now i can refund syndra.

CaptainSpock

09-19-2012

AMAZING
ty riot!

LTman86

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Being able to refund accidental purchases yourself is an awesome feature. But having only 3 per lifetime seems pretty low. Maybe you can tie this in with the tribunal as well. For example, you start out with 3 refunds that you graciously give us, then any additional refunds come from correctly punish/pardoning a certain amount of cases on the tribunal, like 100 or so. Heck, you can even do a special tribunal skin for having done so many cases. I don't do the tribunal too often so I'm not sure how many you can do a day. I think I could do 5 a day? So it would take me about a month if I accurately judged people?

Point being, while I don't see people using the refund feature too often, I think it would be nice to have the option of being able to earn refunds by being a positive member of the community and contributing time and effort to help make it better.

Zylph

09-19-2012

i just refund 3 6300 champions to get 6 rune pages

HellRainX

09-19-2012

got 4 k rp back bishes ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

Esphar

09-19-2012

damn. Can't get my bloodlord vlad refunded!

Edzter

09-19-2012

very good update tho 3 refunds seems a little bit too few, nevertheless its too late for me, i bought mundo wayyy back lol

HellRainX

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAmazone View Post
damn. Can't get my bloodlord vlad refunded!
haha he was the first refund I made xDD

D3STROYR

09-19-2012

make it 3 per annum