New Refund Feature Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeviathanElite

09-19-2012

nice

CnWarring

09-19-2012

great feature, but also should give back the refund numbers if we repurchase the item at a later time.

evascythe

09-19-2012

awesome... just collected a cool 5200 RP

MindGamez

09-19-2012

Riot is an amazing company!

This proves it all!

Raikheel

Recruiter

09-19-2012

Nice work!! we was needing a change like this

Flamell

09-19-2012

Curious. If you refund a champion that you have a skin for, I am assuming you only get refunded for the champion and not the skin correct?

DarkTarconis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

While I have no need/desire to return anything, this is a very cool feature that ensures I can make any purchase without fear. I appreciate that you guys took the time and effort to do something like this that will mostly likely cost you more than you make from it. Thanks for being a responsible company that listens to the desires of the community (or at least the reasonable part )!!!

0xyjin

09-19-2012

I really wished we could refund champions bought since day one because this just got released =.=.= Sucks for me...

Pooot

09-19-2012

This feature is yet another awesome service perk for playing the fantastic, still-free game from a company devoted to quality. All for the community they love.

Please do not feel entitled to any kind of refills. Most reputable department stores allow 30 days to return an item with a receipt, or credit card. We are each being allowed 3 free tokens good for 90 days, and for what reason?

You want to test drive a new champ? Wait a couple weeks. Assume some inkling of responsibility for your actions. Most of the real world outside of third grade does not allow take-backs.

Let's thank Riot for continuing to show service to it's customers like few other companies, service that will impact their profits. Especially when the customers, our community, is so diverse...some awesome folks, but too many that are selfish, trollish, and immature.

Refunds are an awesome privilege that we all appreciate, even if we cannot show it, Riot. Thank you!

LuckyCharm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

This feature is great, but wouldnt it make more sense to have the refund feature refresh every 6months even? I bought naut and viktor, both whom i found that i'm terrible at.. but in 6 months time there might be another 2 toons there that just dont fit my play style...