Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Refund Feature Available Now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phenòm

09-19-2012

Quote:
Deidara55:
So were only getting 3 refunds per account lifetime? .-. Srsly? I think everybody enjoy if we got 3 new refunds we month and if we didnt use it that month it expires.Would have been better

Considering they only release 1 champion a month now, 3 refunds a month is rather stupid.

"Meh I'm bored of this skin now... Oh **** I can refund it... NEW SKIN TIME!"

King Hopeheart

09-19-2012

Dang I wish it would date back to everything we bought cause I have some pretty bad skins I made misstakes buying T.T

Psyjinx

Recruiter

09-19-2012

I now have 3k RP I wasted in my earlier levels. Awesome!

Thanks Riot!

Adnakhiel

09-19-2012

XD I just refunded Sona that i bought with IP because I had the promo-card from Pax-prime but I used it before i knew this was coming out so now I wasted one of my 3 uses the Arcade Sona skin and No Sona so far I think this is working out really well for me.

lordzenchi

09-19-2012

After we use up the 3 tokens will we still be able to request refunds via support?

Edit: Just saw the FAQ... once all 3 credits are used up you will not get any refund AT ALL after that even if you contact support. I don't like this.

Angus The Mighty

09-19-2012

That 90 day limitation is kind of depressing. If I could trade in my annie in wonderland skin for even half price that would be grand, even if it was for all 3 of my refunds because it is just lackluster compared to every other skin.

Waiting for annie update.

FreakinEpic808

09-19-2012

I refunded hecarim i just dont like him, plkus hes on sale :P

Siyanor

09-19-2012

Too bad it's been way longer than 90 days since I bought Viktor... I only want to refund him so I don't keep getting him in ARAM...

Got a little IP back on my Garen purchase, though.

EclipseNova

09-19-2012

yay i was able to refund darius now i can someone worth getting

JamesBun

09-19-2012

What if i have second thoughts on my last refund? lol. I should have refunded the champ and not the skin for more rp. Am i able to change my last refund?