New Refund Feature Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cabforpitt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

People already saying 3 isn't enough for a brand new feature.

I love cat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

very lame that you can only refund purchases made in last 90 days, I bought legendary corki skin after I had urf and can't refund urf or other skins ive bought 2 skins for.. sigh

good feature for newer players i guess..

Rhyllis

09-19-2012

This is a really great addition, very unexpected for a company to give back the full amount spent.

My thoughts are plagued with the amount of people that will cry for more refund credits in the near future, though.

Red nite

09-19-2012

ive already used all 3

Refured

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ice Prince View Post
very lame that you can only refund purchases made in last 90 days, I bought legendary corki skin after I had urf and can't refund that, or other skins ive bought 2 of for other champs.

good feature for newer players i guess..
Bro I got a Brolaf skin 2 months ago, and it wont let me refund. For some reason riot isn't letting me refund it. Also when I first entered the refund page. It had the icon that I could refund it, but after clicking on it, it said Not Refundable.

KingofMaelstroms

09-19-2012

The refund cap for life is a bit disappointing, but something is always better than nothing!

(And I seem to be one of the few people here who likes playing Syndra...)

Deep Blue Skies

09-19-2012

can't refund syndra because I purchased the bundle? I am disappoint...

Daxxtar

09-19-2012

Wow. This is an AMAZING addition. Great work, Riot!! YEA!!

Sins of Legend

09-19-2012

Gonna need more refunds, Gotta refund all the skins riot made look like ****.

Fancy Foxy

Recruiter

09-19-2012

Only thing i would request is being able to sell back your overstocked runes, cause in the past i have accidentally purchase 11-12 of a rune (before they put a limit in store) cause i forgot i purchased some in increments. Also i have a extra runes from that awful thing called a rune combiner that is by far the most useless tool. Other than that people can QQ all day. Now that they are given something they want more. Before when they didnt have it they didnt care.