New Refund Feature Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thickredporridge

09-19-2012

If I received a champion skin's code (and skin isn't in store now), would it be possible to use the code then decide I want to refund the skin?

In The Shado

09-19-2012

Riot i like the idea but, make more refunds i need more peeps gone 3 a week atleast

Noble

Recruiter

09-19-2012

Hippalus, I bought Graves with IP and then got Riot Graves with a skin code, If I refund Graves will my skin get removed?

Sorry for my english lol.

Vanilla Trubbs

Recruiter

09-19-2012

Looks good.

3 Refunds for lifetime of account is ****ING GAY AS ****. You can do better than that.......................... Especially when it costs you ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

FaizeXX

09-19-2012

well i did have a few skins from a while back i regretted buying but 90 days is long gone from it T+T

Iceciro

09-19-2012

I second the idea of three per season. While three is better than one, if I knew they weren't permanant three only, I'd honestly throw more RP on testing champions and skins. Since you're only refunding the RP, not the original purchase of RP, it won't cost you any money.

Tiger King010605

09-19-2012

thank you very mush, riot, i need this very long time, i will love lol per lifetime...

and could you do, Undo or per season too, not lifetime
but anyway, thanks riot

The Confession

09-19-2012

Umm.. 3 refund a month? Season? i mean comon rly.. LIFETIME?? DO U REALISE HOW LONG IVE PLAYED LOL? 4 months

A Nuclear Waffle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Yay..... 1 more refund left... :'(

insertaghere

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceciro View Post
I second the idea of three per season. While three is better than one, if I knew they weren't permanant three only, I'd honestly throw more RP on testing champions and skins. Since you're only refunding the RP, not the original purchase of RP, it won't cost you any money.
You can just play on the PBE server and test all the patches for free before they come out.