New Refund Feature Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HER0o0o

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

but i played this game from 2 years and i bought champions and skins i don't like
i want to refund it please remove the time limit .

BlazingAqua

09-19-2012

nice!!!

warfighter101

09-19-2012

omg TY RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prudency

09-19-2012

I like this method, but would like to put a suggestion. How about removing the limit we can refund in exchange for only a 75% refund of ip or rp?

e Hydrogen

Recruiter

09-19-2012

Woo :d

unidentified 13

09-19-2012

lol blew all my 3 today actually, i was newb back then so i didnt really pick champ. by skills but by looks and boy, was i wrong XD but like they should make it 1 refund after every purchase of champion to make it a bit more resonable...
THANKS RIOT GAAAAMES YOUR CHAMPS ARE SUMTIMES OP BUT U STILL KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH THE HOMEPAGE

DrWar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naezma View Post
If they took out the limit, you could refund a champion just to buy the new one, and you could switch back and forth.. Making purchasing useless.

Unless they make things refundable only after a certain amount of time, and the same item non-refundable twice.
Still who would spend his 3 life time refounds swiching through champs?
When I said the time limit I meant the 90 days thing... And anyways i didnt know u could get refound by mail.. O.o how can i do that? srly i dont like that Veigar skin, and i bought it when I was starting to play this. e_e

Brawny Hooves

09-19-2012

It won't let me refund Syndra+Skin. What is this dark magic?

Edit, the champ++skin should be removed as a "bundle" option from the refund.

hanson493

09-19-2012

Too bad this didnt come out after hecarim came out... i wanna get rid of that 1800 rp bundle i payed for him not worth it at all

Piercing Light

09-19-2012

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd I just refunded Pulsefire Ezreal. 3250 RP back into my account. <3

Thanks Riot. ^__^