New Refund Feature Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tagxyoureit

09-19-2012

3 for a lifetime i a bit too extreme, I say 10 for a lifetime or 3 per season would be better. I've been on the receiving end of buying a skin and then having that skin go on sale, that's why imo 3 per lifetime is a bit harsh.

thegreatsmash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

I always wanted something like this but can you reset it like every season or every 3 months...just think about it

Best Mayo NA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

I was VERY eagerly awaiting this... until I saw the limitations on how far back this went. I just want to rid myself of the legendary Galio and legendary Blitz I have. They are complete wastes of space. I'd even trade them for IP. This is very saddening. And since I don't plan on messing up any future skin/champ purchases (since we have a ton of ways to view the models nowadays), I doubt that I'd get to use the refund option at all.

Orthan

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveSnikerz View Post
Quick question i bought Graves with ip but then i got a code for a Riot Graves skin. If i refund Graves will i lose the champ and the skin? Thanks in Advance
I would say yes because if you are refunding graves it means you dont want him anymore why would you have a skin for a champion you cant play.

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

09-19-2012
6 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktavia View Post
Just curious, what happens if we sell a refund a champion we have a skin for?
The tool will only allow you to refund the champion if you first refund the skins using individual tokens for each refund.

Kathanis

09-19-2012

Only three per account/lifetime? That's kind of stupid, but I can understand since there are many people who want refunds and you guys can't handle all of the requests. Still though, couldn't you make it more frequent than 3 per lifetime?

Taylion

09-19-2012

Nice to know this feature is available, though I am very picky with my purchases so I don't have to use it any time soon (yay earning IP for champs and saving RP for skins).

However I do think 3/season would be better than 3/life.

Skwigellf

09-19-2012

i enjoy the fact that i can get rid of some old skins and stuff (for example i bought a ziggs skin and 1 month later they came out with pool party ziggs) but I don't see why we should be limited to 3 a lifetime. 3 a month or even 3 a season i could see, but I'm probably going to want to refund more than 3 things in my career.

The Razza

09-19-2012

You only get three refunds per account, per lifetime... I see what you did there masters...

bearwulf

09-19-2012

Thanks