New Refund Feature Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Death Junior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

HAHA SWEET! And it even resets your refunds! I got 3 credits again!

lxWicKeDxl

09-19-2012

Why can't I refund the Diana bundle?

TisTheWay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

only 3 refund a lifetime?

ShadyElf

09-19-2012

Was hoping this would get out in time for me to refund Cass. She was the last item in my history. Played her twice, never again. Got Zyra instead. Thanks guys!

edin93

09-19-2012

three per lifetime is so harsh could at least be per season

Ajczek

09-19-2012

THANK YOU! -returning ezreal-

Sageoffire

09-19-2012

Is there any chance that instead of refunds, these 'tokens' could be used for other things too?

I am 100% sure that i will never be requesting a refund on anything, it seems silly that someone would actually be angry enough at a champion or skin that they feel the need to get rid of it. but meh.

so ill find myself sitting on them forever unless you plan on making them useful for other things :P

RpiesSPIES

09-19-2012

Three refunds per season would be awesome. Or just +1 at the end of each season.

Srankstrum

09-19-2012

You're a pretty cool guy Hippalus.

Alexx

09-19-2012

Just a suggestion to make it more "fair" not saying I have the best ideas, but I'm sure it would be more appreciated by the people who spend a lot of money on the game if : the base amt of refunds for anyone is 3, however, every 10 dollars used for RP on this game should get 1 extra refund. JUST SAYING. =] but great feature fellaz. great work.