New Refund Feature Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

09-19-2012
4 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refured View Post
Okay so I take back my last post. I used a refund on the Brolaf purchase I made on 7/09/2012. After I clicked on Refund, and accepted, the icon said "Not Refundable" for the Olaf skin. I haven't received any RP back from this refund and it ate up one of my available refunds.
I show your refund was processed and you now have 2981 RP. Try buying something in the store if you don't yet see the RP. Enjoy!

Steasy

09-19-2012

first

King of Socks

09-19-2012

I already used two omg.

Nawo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKTTTT View Post
Thanks!
Couldn't Riot make 3 refounds per season?
Hire this man.

SwiftSwrd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

If only I could get my IP back for Hecarim... Also, why not make it so that there's a short time period that doesn't eat up one of your 3 uses? say 3days?

Phainon

09-19-2012

I was wondering Riot could you try implementing something similar to this applicable to transferring skins ? I mean if we have multiple accounts we should be able to enter the password to confirm we wanna send the skin over right ? and You could even charge RP for it and then limit the amount of transfers per summoner to ensure people aren't getting freebies or handing out freebies Maybe even implement a Email checker of something.

PhantomPepper

09-19-2012

I have question, believe it or not I had refunded 3 champions long ago, so do I get another 3 refund times or im done?

Thunderclese22

09-19-2012

Awesome! I just used 1 of 3 to get some IP back from Buying Caitlyn when she was 6300, right before it was reduced to 4800

Cladun

09-19-2012

I love this, it's just that three tokens for an entire lifetime seems a little harsh.

YeZombie

09-19-2012

I vote that they reset the refunds every half a year at least