New Refund Feature Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nuker X

11-05-2012

I'm looking to refund sona - her play style just isn't like I remember it when she was free a few weeks ago. My play style has changed since then since I just started the game back then - I just want to refund her. When is this coming back?

AlucardHellsing6

11-05-2012

Recently I was hacked and 4 champions were bought which were Udyr,Shyvana,Fizz and, Varus. I don't mind the Varus cause i've wanted him for a while but Udyr and Shyvana are two i don't want. Sad thing is i don't have anymore refunds i had used them on skins so i can't refund these champions. (hacker wasted my RP.)

w0wisd0wn

11-05-2012

i have only refunded one champion and now do not have the option to refund anything.... why not?

EDIT: nevermind i have now read where it is disabled....

w0wisd0wn

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredDestiny View Post
I still think that's lame that we have to buy champions in the first place without getting a trial run of them. Sure you guys swamp out new champions each week, but we have to hope that the champion we are interested in swapped in, and that it doesn't get grabbed by someone else who wants to try that champion out. I think you guys should allow each champion to be free to try out. maybe like 3-5 free plays per champion per month or something. I mean... you guys are a "free to play" game right? so why pay just to check out a champion and hope we like it. I still think you guys would make a lot of money off of the skins still, and we would still have to buy the champion to buy the skins, and have that 3-5 free plays a month limitation removed. That's just my thoughts though. What does everyone else think?
download the public beta client. you can test any champion including new ones pre-release.

kittytush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

ive never refunded anything and i dont have the refund button

Jefferey

Recruiter

11-05-2012

What level can you refund? I am right now level 13.

Sixelona

11-07-2012

tbh I think the refund option is down :/ because i don't see on my purchase historyD:

Rastafool

11-07-2012

is it broken or something because i can't seem to figure out how to refund worthless champs

TacoBello

lvl3fizz

11-08-2012

It's not letting me use the refund feature. Why??