New Refund Feature Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anbesol

09-20-2012

90 days not long enough for rp skins, i have some skins on champions i no longer play, Pentakill Sona and Surfer Singed are 2 skins i would love to get refunds on, so i can purchase 2 skins on other champions!

Diavan

09-20-2012

Thank you riot for the refund, but only 3 per lifetime? We as players would like to fix our buying mistakes and 3 just isn't enough. You could make it a per week thing like the PBE server. Just a thought in to making your players more happy with this game and it's features. Message me if you even see this about your thoughts on my post. @Phreak @Nikasaur @any riot team member.

cerealbunny

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Yes that should work just fine - it will only cost him a token.

Because then it would be too costly for us to ever lower the IP price of champions, because it would require us to give out a gazillion IP each time.

Everything is a balance. If we constantly give out massive amounts of IP, then no one would buy champions with RP, and then we would not be able to invest in making LoL better. Skins (and a few other things) alone cannot pay for the talented devs that work on improving the game and adding new features and content.

I have been, and will continue to look for ways to increase the usefulness of IP for players, and this feature should accomplish that for virtually every player, but there needs to be limits or else everyone will lose in the end.
Another question Hippalus. I have friends who somehow got 6 refund tokens instead of 3, how is this possible?

rajo101

09-20-2012

I really love the change, but 1 potential problem: if it is 3 refunds per lifetime, and it takes 2 refunds for a champion with a skin, that only leaves you with 1 left. I imagine that being quite problematic. But maybe not, we will see.

JustinSMK

09-20-2012

u guys should make the refund for champs not just 90 days.. cuz I REGRET GETTING THEM SO BAD RIGHT NOW

Christian29

09-20-2012

Riot pls make a new map!!

Christian29

09-20-2012

riot pls make a new map!!!

Anak1n 5kywalk3r

09-20-2012

Me Gusta!!!

MaSTerMInD360

09-20-2012

Awsome ....... the best feature ever !

Mr Chillington

09-20-2012

Why not make it so we can refund champs but only get like one third of the ip for it? and make it so you can sell back as many champs as you want.