Unable to connect Your firewall may be blocking the connection...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Megas XLR

09-27-2012

same
my friends that live around me are both doing fine and playing like normal.

Falkiveurr

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depth Rush View Post
I know. you'd think someones minions would have won by now
I was hoping, but so far no such luck.

Poppa Mo

09-27-2012

Not worried about being banned, but I've been stuck for about 45 minutes. I can see that other people are playing, though.

MojoChild

09-27-2012

this ruined my night. Its not your issue its a problem with the server. Nothing you can do to fix this. RIOT DEBUG YOUR PROGRAM.
Thank you

JD Mechanics

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenHocker View Post
yea, i'm looking at the reconnect button for a third time. I aint hitting it again just to get that firewall message
me too ha.

sátanic

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoChild View Post
this ruined my night. Its not your issue its a problem with the server. Nothing you can do to fix this. RIOT DEBUG YOUR PROGRAM.
Thank you
same..

TaijiMonkey

09-27-2012

So no one has found a solution to this yet? I've been rebooting my Internet connection ( cable modem) and tied a few things. I got booted during a game and it still says I'm in an active game. Any support out there?

ANHstoppable

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

RIOT ADDRESS THIS LIKE NOW! :/ Its not cool that your not even looking at the forums right now D:

FatPandaPower

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlord Heian View Post
That's nice. Played all day, started a game, and then it just kicked me out. I would love to not get a leave mark on my game, and I sure would like to finish the game I started.

I've disabled my firewall and guess what? Still getting this message. Mid-game! I can log in, but I cannot connect to my game again. Last time I had an issue I was banned for being a leaver, so I would just love to know how to fix this.

Running league as admin, firewall disabled, still can't connect to game, but can log in.
Same problem as you..... got into a game just fine, dc'd then got the firewall message, turned off my firewall, allowed all access for League files still can't get in.....

Gunlex

09-27-2012

Been waiting over an hour now..got "attempting to reconnect" in game, waited 5min, internet connection was fine, so I alt+f4 the client, restart, wait 20min to log in, get "you have leftt a game in progress" and the reconnect button, clicking the reconnect button launches a black screen that never loads champions.

Please, just kick all games that are over 1hr30min..thanks