Unable to connect Your firewall may be blocking the connection...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bladefury94

12-22-2012

dafuq! I got this problem too. Yesterday it was working just fine and today when i logged on to play a game, it decided to give me this message now. Riot needs to get their things together and at least explain what is causing this problem or try to fix it.

Disconstrude

12-22-2012

Got this too. Eventually got into the game and finished it with a win but whenever I log in I still have the reconnect button. And of course I can't reconnect to my finished game because of my firewall. Sigh..Awesome. Can't do anything.

League Of Jayy

12-22-2012

yea im still having this problem.....

Moppy300300

12-22-2012

And now I'n suspended until Christmas because of this stupid problem.
Thanks, riot!

HearshotKDS

12-24-2012

Bump, still having this problem. It's frustrating just how random it is. It doesnt happen every game. Ive seen it happen twice in a game (ranked too). I used to think it was because of playing from China, but not every player from China gets it, and not everyone who gets it is playing from China. Just want to be able to play the game without fear of a 5-7 minute DC that will cost my team a loss in any non-bot game.

likano12

12-27-2012

same here, i guess it is server issue...

The Deep One

12-27-2012

This happens to me too, although only after I moved from the U.S. to China. I currently live in Shanghai, and I get this problem all the time. I asked some of my friends who also play on the NA server from China, and they all said they have been having the same problem.

Sarnith

12-27-2012

Long story short Riot - We're sick and tired of your bull**** excuses. Do your god damned jobs and fix your game. Why do we keep making more threads about this? BECAUSE YOU KEEP DELETING THEM AND IGNORING US -- Try fixing your ****ing problems and maybe we'll stop spamming the forum about this. It's not our ISP's, our routers, modems, or anything to do with our end. Admit your god damn problems and get on this ****.

qorrha

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyCatFace View Post
I am unable to reconnect as well. I've never encountered this until now.
I can login, however, in an attempt to reconnect, my client is non responsive and I receive this:

"Unable to connect to the server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection. Please refer to your firewalls documentation. Would you like to retry the connection?"

I had problems even with the login and then i get banned for leaving a game that I couldn't even start

It Hurts So Good

01-22-2013

Please fix this. It's so spontaneous and annoying. I've had it not let me on for days at a time lately with that firewall message. And just as spontaneously as it happens, it'll just let me on one day. Same Internet. No configuration changes. Even if it doesn't affect 100% of the game's population, a large amount of us are having trouble. It may or may not be a personal issue, it may or may not be an issue on Riot's side -- regardless, a large amount of users are having trouble. Riot should intervene, investigate, and help its players get back into the game. This is just annoying. I wanna play LoL. ;~ ;