Ask The Blood Hunter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damnnation12

12-16-2012

((STupid question incoming!))

"Warwick, since you enitrely need Soraka to...'cure' your problem, what lengths are you willing to go to get her trust?"

Ask Warwick

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnnation12 View Post
((STupid question incoming!))

"Warwick, since you enitrely need Soraka to...'cure' your problem, what lengths are you willing to go to get her trust?"
Warwick chuckles, his eyes flashing crimson,
"She will never trust me again, I do not need her to... All I need from her? Her heart torn from her chest!"
He snarls.
"mmm... Then I take the heart to Singed, and he can help with my current state of mind...."

Ask the Herald

12-24-2012

{{ So, what ever happened with Warwick's abduction/torture? Did Riot ever address that, or...? }}

Ask Warwick

12-27-2012

((Nope. Any questions about it so far have been ignored so far that I know of. If you wanted to, we could just RP Viktor kidnapping him))

Shiyunava

12-27-2012

"I know you love blood, and Vlad loves blood essence. Would he be a great ally or a threat to you?" She asked politely. She did not pose as any kind of threat due to her petting a wolf near by.

Ask the Herald

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
((Nope. Any questions about it so far have been ignored so far that I know of. If you wanted to, we could just RP Viktor kidnapping him))
{{ Maybe not.

Now that I think about it, it makes no sense for Viktor's character.

As far as anyone's concerned, Viktor had no interest in the Ionian conflict. }}

Ask Warwick

12-27-2012

((Warwick has improved himself without the need for Viktors glorious evolution. Could be chance to study and see what is superior. But alrighty then.))

Ask the Herald

12-27-2012

{{ Yeah, but something as petty as abducting a fellow Champion?

Doesn't that seem a bit out of Viktor's scope? }}

Ask Warwick

12-27-2012

((If he could get away with it, it wouldn't put it past him. Why should he care what was petty? Didn't he remove his emotions along with his humanity? Idk much about your representation of Vikky. I've kind of started to ignore a lot around here.))

((But ah well, I thought it might be fun to RP or something. -shrug-))

Ask Warwick

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
"I know you love blood, and Vlad loves blood essence. Would he be a great ally or a threat to you?" She asked politely. She did not pose as any kind of threat due to her petting a wolf near by.
"I may be a werewolf, but I hunt alone. I need no one like that pansy. He is a threat to any creature with blood... He could rip the blood from your veins with but a snap of his fingers."
Warwick growls at the wolf in greeting.