Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask The Blood Hunter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

12-08-2012

And...for our 'arrangement', yes? The...entertainment is nice, and all. Hehe, heh...ngh...

Ask Warwick

12-08-2012

Quote:
Civilized Rat:
And...for our 'arrangement', yes? The...entertainment is nice, and all. Hehe, heh...ngh...

Warwick snarls at the rat, his eyes flashing crimson,
"MY entertainment. I do not care about you."

Civilized Rat

12-08-2012

Twitch stares into the other's eyes, his own reflecting the blood crimson and giving off a faint glow before returning to normal

...Right...hehe.

Ask Warwick

12-09-2012

((Bump for questions. ))

MadDoctorMundo

12-09-2012

Quote:
AskBloodHunter:
IWarwick simply looks up at Mundo meeting his gaze,
"I need specifics. Grabbing any random person or do you have a prefered type? I need a deadline. I need to know where you want them from. Also. How much are you willing to pay.... Doctor."

"Mundo need...." Mundo pauses as he reaches into the tattered remains of his white shirt and pulls out artistic depiction (not done by Mundo himself) of a fat person. "...this kinds of peoples. Mundo got new drug Mundo need test. Meant to burn off extra fat not needed. Mundo not have time limit, cuz Mundo test whenever. And Mundo pay what Wolfman want charge."

Ask Warwick

12-10-2012

Quote:
MadDoctorMundo:
"Mundo need...." Mundo pauses as he reaches into the tattered remains of his white shirt and pulls out artistic depiction (not done by Mundo himself) of a fat person. "...this kinds of peoples. Mundo got new drug Mundo need test. Meant to burn off extra fat not needed. Mundo not have time limit, cuz Mundo test whenever. And Mundo pay what Wolfman want charge."

Warwick nods with a bit of a sigh,
"Will not be a challange... but for you Mundo. I will get 'willing' test subjects. Payment will be... Since their fat, not much of a challenge and will probably die of a heart attack... 700gold per person."
Warwick chuckles,
"At least their fear will be amusing to watch...."

Ask Warwick

12-13-2012

((Bump))

Gentleman Twitch

12-13-2012

((Now that there's a new Soraka, I'll probably be back and RPing Twitch in a while or so. Go toy with her until then and we can have some fun. And you can rip Twitch up some more.))

Ask Warwick

12-13-2012

((The hunt is on.))

AskPantheon

12-16-2012

A note would arrive for Warwick. The note read-

Quote:
Meet me at the sparring grounds. Do not keep me waiting.