"I'm gona geport you!!!!"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryoku Hasu

09-19-2012

So, you all know LoL is JUST A GAME, or at least I hope you do. lol And that if you rage at other players for stupid reasons your probably are too obsessed with the game and need a life.
(and "YOU FED" is not a legit reason to rage)

What are some of the "reasons" people wanted to report you for? Share what you think about ragers and how they sound like obsessed people with no lives.

I think once a week I have such a bad game that i just get trashed by the enemy, and there is a rager on the team. Those people always want to try and get me team AND the enemy team to report me. The thing is, I'm sure we all have a bad game every once and a while. =P

Chake14u

09-19-2012

People wanted to report me for saying that i can carry a game as blitzcrank, then I carried the game.

Rykaal

09-19-2012

For using the pink Taric skin. and not buying bloodstone with the RP. I got it because Taric NEEDS to be fabulous. not emo.

Crank Shape

09-30-2012

One of the first 20 games I ever played someone said they'd report me for "being a noob." He or she insisted that I uninstall the game or just wait until I am suspended for stealing kills as blitzcrank.

I never played bot games after that.

If someone's going to rage, let them rage. I don't think it's a matter of obsession and that they need a life, I mean who objectively defines what "having a life" is?

The fact of the matter is that if someone rages and threatens to report you, be nice. Then report them for verbal abuse and karma will come to collect.

Nikola999

09-30-2012

I played as Syndra and failed in lane against the enemy Talon.

Then got 400+ CS and obliterated anyone who 1v1'ed me. Then someone threatened to report me for feeding ._.