BUGSPLAT error WINDOWS XP - Syndra Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CarpeDezNuts

09-22-2012

I am having the same problem. Bug splat in the middle of almost every game. Sometimes more than once per game.

OTLIKIN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

same here, XP SP3, syndra patch.

what needs more saying.

Doesn't seem to have seen one in normal games, but seem to appear quite frequently on ranked games

Ryoga22

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

Logs:

Gray the Grayte

09-22-2012

OK here's my latest 3 crashes.

Multiple crashes every day since Syndra patch but perfect before that.

I'm on Windows XP.

katsikokleftis

09-22-2012

Bug splats all over the place. Tried everything even formatin my PC with again windows XP SP3.
Same bugsplats

Ianros

09-22-2012

I have had LoL crash with the bug splat 6 or 7 times now, including 2 matches this morning. I have attached my dxdiag file. I also went back and got the log files from the two matches I think I crashed in, the before and after logs.

suzupurin

09-22-2012

Riot,could you tell us what you are doing for this problem?
When can i play lol with my friends;(

Sphinx

09-22-2012

what's annoying is there are 14 pages of people with problems and we barely have any info... disregarding the 100 other threads about the same thing of course

Astroblitz

09-22-2012

getting a little ridiculous, people know about the diana glitch now so they abuse it, last game i was in diana said 'get ready to crash, instant win for me!' meanwhile our team constantly crashed and had to reconnect, and go figure diana carried and won the game from killing dcs.

Edit: she should be made unplayable till this is resolved, or the people intentionally doing this should be banned, not the people getting 4-5 crashes a game....

GJuno

09-22-2012

Here's mine.