Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF 1800+ top, competitive 5's team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dianox

09-18-2012

Getting a ranked 5's to push for the end of season and next season.

Jungle-Dianox
Mid-HEXOUS
Support-gurot
ADC-Hi Wanna Mash Me
Top-???

Currently looking only for 1800+ players to tryout, will accept application from 1700+ and will be considered. I understand that ELO doesn't matter that much, but given the short time frame, I don't have time to play upwards of 10 games with 1500 players to gauge what their "true elo" is.

Skype/vent is required.

Below is the application process, I will contact you if we are interested

IGN:
Current ELO:
What do you bring to the table (Why you?):
Competitive experience:

Blue in the Gray

09-18-2012

IGN:rG ChillIsDaBes
Current ELO:1702? highest is 1945
What do you bring to the table (Why you?):I bring a player who has a bit of experience and can bring a more positive attitude to the team in 5's. I am a very active player who enjoys league of legends i can usually make any practice or tournament you need me to be at.
Competitive experience:Played for a team called Rage Gaming or DirtnapGaming.rG. It was a 2k team i jungled for but with the new season coming up i really wanted to transition into another role. If you want someone more experienced in top lane thats fine i understand but im willing to improve and put serious time and effort to master the role and be able to fit into the team. <|:3

mcflufystein

09-19-2012

IGN: mcflufystein
Current ELO: 1841
What do you bring to the table (Why you?): I'm a capable top player. I'm a precise player that makes few mistakes, I strive for perfection in the top lane. I've played top for many teams and have a lot of experience there and rarely fail.
Competitive experience: Just minimal tournies like Go4LoL and Z33ks.

Von7

09-19-2012

The jungle + mid seem weak looking at their elos but i've been fooled before. I'll give it a shot, add me up in game.

LiL0n3

Recruiter

09-19-2012

IGN: aznhector(smurf) main tetrah3dron
Current ELO: (1808 top 1903 main elo) ( smurf 1709 )
What do you bring to the table (Why you?): positive attitude, friendship
Competitive experience: tournies like Go4LoL and Z33ks

LiL0n3

Recruiter

09-19-2012

add aznhector cuz im always on that account