Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1500 Elo LF team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Serial Warder

09-18-2012

Like what the title says I've been ranked 1500-1620 Elo in team games, I'm a great teamplayer and really hating the solo queue scene atm. Stuck in hell as it were. I can play any role to an above average standard, I have all champions and communicate well with premade teams. I have Skype, teamspeak, and ventrilo.
Roles Strongest > Weakest.
Mid>Top>Jungle>Support>ADC
I play everyone so I have a good understand of all champions and gamplay changed would love to work with an organized team.
My Favored champs are as follows:
Mid: Karthus, Leblanc, Annie (near 100% win ratio), Fizz, Malz, Viktor, Kassadin.
Top: Jax, Irelia, Vlad, Udyr, Panth, Akali.
Jungle: Udyr, Lee, Mundo, Mao, Malph, Shyv
Sup: Leona, Taric, Nunu, Janna
ADC: Trist, Ez, Graves, Corki

I'm willing to play any role you need can pretty much back up and sub in when need be I just want to play competitively and work with a team dynamic. I'm very active and am on for a good couple of hours every day.

Serial Warder

09-19-2012

Bump

Serial Warder

09-19-2012

Bump

Serial Warder

09-19-2012

bump

Lmboboat

09-19-2012

!http://www.i48.tinypic.com/15f6i3q.png!

*About CGU* :

CGU (Crimson Guards United) Gaming has been established since 2003. Our goal has been aimed towards uniting friends and expanding our game play on multiple gaming platforms.

*Ways To Contact Us* :

TeamSpeak3 : 38.99.180.65:9259
E-mail : [email]cgunitedgaming@gmail.com[/email]
Also Try : YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, Steam

*What CGU offers* :

- A TeamSpeak3 Server
- The opportunity to network with a wide range of diverse gamer's
- In-game Events
- A well organized group of leaders to help strengthen your abilities as a member and a gamer

*What do we ask from you* :

- Be active for our weekly meetings
- 15+ years of age
- Please have a headset/mic to communicate with (exceptions may be made)
- Don't be afraid to ask questions

*How to apply * :

Come on our TeamSpeak3 server and speak with a admin with the title G.C. (Global Council)

Team Speak

38.99.180.65:9259